Plasma Cutting Machine for cutting any kind of plate for any shape round shape, dumble shape and as per customer requirement capacity of cutting plate for various kinds of metals in accurate and requisite measurement. Leveraging on latest cutting machinery our allied technicians provide cutting solutions for a wide range of thickness of metal sheets and plates ranging from 1mm to 50mm.
We offer CNC Plasma Cutter like Cutmaster A40. A60, A80, A120 The Cutmaster A-Series family offers excellent cut quality in a lightweight, economical package. A-Series systems feature the 1Torch, Thermal Dynamics’ premium single-gas, air plasma torch.
Available in 4 models, all A-Series systems feature:
We offer Auto-Cut 100, 200, 300. Victor Thermal Dynamics offers 2 product families for air plasma cutting: Liquid cooled Auto-Cut systems for up to 300 amps of cutting power, and air-cooled Cutmaster A-Series systems for light industrial applications.
Auto-Cut® systems are available in 100, 200 and 300 amp configurations. They all utilize a simple, precise gas control mounted on the power supply. Auto-Cut® systems are excellent, economical systems for cutting gauge material up to 50 mm (2 in) plate.
We offer Ultra-Cut® High Precision Plasma systems deliver high precision cutting performance on carbon steel AND on non-ferrous materials. For precision mild steel cut performance, select O2 plasma with Air shield. For precision aluminum or stainless steel, select N2 plasma with Water shield to achieve best in class cut performance. Ultra-Cut® systems can also be used for clean, efficient plasma marking without changing consumable parts.
Ultra-cut® systems are available in 3 different system configurations to match customer requirements.
Ultra-Cut® high precision performance is available with an automated gas control option that can be interfaced with the customer’s already installed CNC and torch height control.
The Automated Gas Control configuration utilizes the same gas control components as the Integrated Control package, but instead of the CNC, the TSC 3000 touch screen controller provides the operator with an easy to use control for plasma cut functions. The TSC contains the embedded cut parameter data which reduces operator choices to what material will be cut and whether to select best cut quality or fastest cut speed.
The Automated Gas Control option offers unique advantages:
The CNC Control That Knows How to CutThe XT series of iCNC’s from Victor® Thermal Dynamics® brings cutting process intelligence to the table. The secrets of plasma cutting, and the precise requirements necessary to provide consistent cut quality with your table, are built in to every unit. And best of all, it combines sophisticated control with ease of use, automatically.
When matched with Victor Thermal Dynamics’ innovative Ultra-Cut ® with Automatic Gas Control, the iCNC ® XT achieves true integrated control and turns the most precise plasma system into one of the easiest to operate. With special features like Dual Microprocessor Control, iCNC XT is an affordable upgrade that can be paired with any plasma cutting system for improved cut quality and performance.
Integrated System Savings
• Simpler installation when all systems are wired to one central box (the iCNC) and can be pre-set to work with each other.• Less case by case engineering.• No finger pointing from vendor to vendor.• Remote one spot access to the whole system and a possibility to do joined remote sessions with Victor Thermal Dynamics specialists for help and training.• All information is available in one location and all settings and tuning can be done on the same screen.
Operator Console Options
• XT2 is for Single Plasma machines with all needed switches and I/O also for a marking device, no external relays needed.• XT211 is for one Plasma, one Marker and one Oxy Fuel Torch.• XT242 is for a maximum 2 Plasmas, 4 Oxy Fuel stations and one Marker.• The simplest version has no operator switches and the machine interface has 8 relay contacts and several low level I/O.• Several additional configurations exist, and we are happy to provide custom panels for partnering table OEMs.
Built-In Process Parameter Database
• The iCNC communicates with all major brands of automated plasma systems that offer an automatic gas console.• Even plasma systems without communication are supported by the databases, offering automatic settings for all other parameters. On time guidelines allow the operator to set the plasma system for selected cutting processes and tasks.
• Best integration is provided for Victor Thermal Dynamics Ultra-Cut High Precision Plasma Systems and other Thermal Dynamics Plasma Systems.• Operator setting errors are practically eliminated.
iCNC® XT Overview
• Automatic Hole Optimization• Automatic Height Control & Plasma Settings• Remote Access through Wireless Internet Connection• 15" Touch Screen• Dual Microprocessor System• Ethernet Connectivity as a Standard Feature• Heat Exchanger to Allow All-in-one Design• Designed for Shape Cutting Tables• Runs Sophisticated, Easy to Use Software• Reads ESSI, EIA and DXF Files• Provides Many Cutting Specialized Tools• Automatic Nesting also on Remnant Plates• Automatic Cutting Order Optimization• Automatic Parameter Settings by Process• Dynamic Plasma Pre-Stop Adjusting• Flash SATA Hard Drives with No Moving PartsOptimized for Victor® Thermal Dynamics® Plasma Systems