Laser Welding And Cutting HeadManufacturer of a wide range of products which include precitec pro cutter and fine cutter.
Approx. Price: Rs 3.5 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|ProCutter||Up to 8 kW (with wave lengths of 1030 - 1090 nm)|
|Collimation Length||100 mm|
|Focus Lengths FF||125, 150, 175, 200 mm|
|Dimension||96 x 134 mm (WxD)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (FF125)|
The new ProCutter 2.0 generation impresses with its increased performance and new automation features. Faster, easier, more efficient, more enduring – this is how laser cutting is shaping up in the new generation, due to numerous developments.The reliability and power capability has been perfected up to the maximum laser power of 15 kW. By default, the ability to exchange the nozzles automatically is now provided. Automated piercing with the PierceTec technology package ensures a fast, clean and reproducible process. Due to direct water cooling (CoolTec) of the sheet metal, permanent stable mild steel cutting is possible.
- Motorized focus position adjustment for automatic machine setup and piercing work
- Lightweight and slim design created for fast acceleration and cutting speed
- Drift-free, fast-reacting distance measurement
- Permanent protective window monitoring
- Automated piercing with PierceTec
- Water cooling of the sheet metal with CoolTec
- Completely dustproof beam path with protective windows
- LED operating status display
- Output of all sensor data via WLAN to APP and machine control possible
- Pressure monitoring in the nozzle area (gas cutting) and in the head
Approx. Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser|
|Cutting Angle||45 deg|
Cutting heads of the LightCutter family are the perfect solution for efficient and cost-effective laser cutting in the medium power range up to 4 kW. They allow the manufacture of parts made of stainless steel and aluminum in the melting section up to 20 mm and mild steel of up to 25 mm using oxide cutting to produce reproducibly in high quality.
Depending on the field of application different configurations are available. If the LightCutter is suitable for the integration in flatbed and simple pipe and profile cutting systems, the LightCutter 3D masters complex cuts on pipes, profiles and free shapes up to 45° bevel cut contour. For both fields of application it is possible to equip the LightCutter with the automated adjustment of axial focus position (LightCutter Motorized).
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days
- Packaging Details: Packaged with best quality products